The Single-use Packaging Tracker (SUP Tracker) is Nozama technology that enables companies to track and trace products and packaging through the supply chain by attaching QR-codes to them.
Reward your customers for bringing packaging back
Earn trust by being more transparent
Strengthen your brand by showing your environmental commitment
Monitor your SUP recovery process
Nozama Tracker Dashboard allows real-time SUP recovery monitoring and real-time kilogram traceability up to the recycling company.
Easy to use
Users and business users only have to scan their SUPs anywhere along the supply chain to trigger traceability and accountability in the SUP recovery process.
Need Single Use Packaging (SUP) Data regarding SUP recovered?
Nozama’s SUP tracker addesses the needs to track, trace and account for Single Use Packaging recovered throughout the value chain up to the end consumer.
Our partners and customers’ needs for SUP data come from the following requirements:
- Compliance with sustainability legislation: applicable, promulgated and future legislation
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) requirements to address the single-use packaging generation and recovery at once with a comprehensive SaaS solution
- Marketing departments’ objectives to develop their brands’ sustainable marketing feeding social media with brand global SUP/Kg Impact and gamification strategies
- Sales departments’ objectives to monetize sustainable data by upselling and cross-selling to end-consumers based on their personalized SUP/Kg Impact and gamification stategies.
How to extract SUP data?
In order for Nozama’s SUP Tracker to track, trace and account for SUP recovered, data must be extracted from the existing value and supply chains.
Nozama’s SUP tracker is enabled to source its data from existing IT infrastructure and/or provide non-operationally interfering extraction tools to retrieve SUP data.
- Companies with existing IT Infrastructure that generate full sets of SUP data can be connected to the SUP Tracker.
- Connection with the SUP Tracker is implemented for batch or real-time data flows.
- Companies that do not have access to full SUP datasets can employ Nozama extraction applications that connect seamlessly with legacy ERPs and updated ERPS.
How to use and/or monetize SUP recovered data?
Nozamas´ RaaS platform and SCP blockchain-enabled sustainable customer profile database to drive the SUP Tracker data flow to a business-relevant dashboard that enables the partner and customer to access:
- Sustainability Reporting Tools
- Sustainability Marketing Tools
- Sustainability Sales Tools
The dashboard displays:
- Tracking data of SUP along segmented journeys, enabling consolidated reports specific to each FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS (FMCGs) companies and their customers.
- Access to easy and meaningful data equivalents of SUP recovered data for marketing and branding campaigns.
- Configuration tools to manage the monetization of sustainability data programs and activities