Nozama.Green Ltd., hereinafter NOZAMA, in accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, informs Users of its online platform about the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will apply in the treatment of the personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing the Nozama.Green site (the “Web”) or the corresponding mobile application (the “Application).
When registering, Users must provide some information to create their account and edit their profile. They must provide the following information: User name, email, telephone number and credit card. Likewise, Nozama, as long as the Users authorize it, will collect data related to their location, including the geographical location in real time of the User’s computer or mobile device.
Once the registration is completed, all Users can access their profile and complete and / or edit it as they deem appropriate. The User may also access and create an account through their Facebook profile. The information and data provided by the User will be available at all times in their user account and may be modified by the User through the edit profile option.
The User agrees to enter real and truthful data. Likewise, it will be solely responsible for the damages that Nozama or any of its subsidiaries or third parties may suffer as a result of the lack of veracity, inaccuracy, lack of validity and authenticity of the data provided.
The data collected by Nozama or any of its subsidiaries will be used exclusively to achieve the purpose defined in the General Conditions of Use of the Web that can be consulted here.
Legislation applicable to the personal data of the Users (Protection of Personal Data).
Nozama expresses its commitment to comply with current legislation at all times regarding data protection. Users are informed that the personal data that are provided on the Web will be subject to automated processing and will become part of the files owned by Nozama, with Nozama being responsible for the Nozama treatment for the purposes of managing registered users. on the Nozama Platform.
Basic information on Data Protection
Identity Nozama.Green Ltd. (1218567), Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Purpose Management and provision of requested services
Legitimation Compliance with the contractual relationship, legitimate interest and consent of the User
Rights Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Additional Information You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the following sections.
Who is responsible for the Data that you provide us?
All personal information that you provide or is collected through Nozama.Green will be treated by Nozama, as responsible for the treatment, showing your contact information below.
Responsible for the processing of your data
Identity Nozama.Green Ltd. (1218567)
Kemp House Postal Address, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Contact Form https://nozama.green/pages/contact
What information does Nozama collect?
The Nozama Platform (which includes the Web format and the “App”) is used by both Users and our Suppliers. The information that we receive from Users is collected as explained below.
Nozama collects information from the User that he contributes directly and other information that is provided indirectly through the use of the Nozama platform
The treatment of these data by Nozama is necessary to be able to comply with the contractual relationship that is established. If the User does not provide them, the requested services may not be available and Nozama will not be able to provide them.
– Data derived from the Use of the Platform: Nozama collects the data derived from the Use of the Platform by the User each time he interacts with the Platform.
– Application and device data: Nozama stores the data of the device and the Application that the User uses to access the services. These are:
– Data derived from the origin of the User: if the User reaches the Nozama Platform through an external source (such as a link from another website or a social network), Nozama collects the data from the source of the from the Nozama User.
– Data derived from incident management: if the User addresses the Nozama Platform through the Contact Form or through the Nozama phone, Nozama will collect the messages received in the format used by the User and may use and store them to manage current or future incidents.
– Data derived from “cookies”: Nozama uses its own and third party cookies to facilitate navigation for its users and for statistical purposes (see Cookies Policy)
– Data derived from external third parties: Nozama could collect information or personal data from external third parties only if the User authorizes those third parties to share the aforementioned information with Nozama. For example, in the event that the User creates an account through her Facebook, Facebook could give us personal data of said User in the event that she had them on her Facebook profile (name, gender, age …).
Similarly, if the user accesses Nozama through the products and services offered by Google, the latter may send the User’s browsing data to Nozama, with access to the platform through the links created by Google.
– Data on Geolocation: as long as the Users authorize it, Nozama will collect data related to their location, including the geographical location in real time of the User’s computer or mobile device.
For what purpose is the data collected?
1.- Use the Nozama Platform
By the Zamer who carries out the mandate for the collection and delivery of the product.
By the establishment or premises in charge of selling the product, in the event that the User has requested the purchase of a product.
For the Customer Service services contracted by Nozama in order to warn the User about possible incidents or request the reason for a negative evaluation of the service. Nozama may use the data provided for the purposes of managing incidents that may occur in the provision of services.
They will also be used to show the User the set of orders made through the platform and so that the User can give their opinion on the services provided by Nozama.
The Payment Platform is meant to charge the amount to your account.
1.3.- Nozama also uses the information to investigate and analyze how to improve the services it provides to Users, as well as to develop and improve the characteristics of the service it offers. Internally, Nozama uses the information for statistical purposes in order to analyze the behavior and trends of Users, to understand how Users use the Nozama Platform, and to manage and improve the services offered, including the possibility of adding new distinctive to the platform.
The above treatments are necessary for the execution of the contract that Users have signed with Nozama through the Terms and Conditions when registering on the Nozama Platform. The execution of said contract is the basis that legitimizes Nozama to process your data by it or by said third parties for the purposes of providing the services requested by Users through the Platform.
2.1.- Nozama may use the data in order to ensure the proper use of the products requested on its Platform (ensure pharmaceutical advice, guarantee delivery to people over 18 years of age, …).
Nozama will be able to make use of the information that the Users for the treatments described by the legitimate interest consisting in protecting the good use of the Platform, complying with the applicable legislation, as well as guaranteeing the correct and safe provision of services.
3.- Promotion and realization of commercial offers (online and offline)
Nozama uses third-party technology integrated into its Platform in order to collect your data and preferences and use them with CRM systems and advanced technology for the benefit of Users. Thus, through the information collected, the following processing of your data will be carried out:
3.1.- Nozama, will be able to send promotional messages and / or offers related to the service it offers to the email of the Users and that may be of interest to the User. Nozama may measure and personalize said advertising based on the preferences of Nozama Users. If the Nozama User wishes not to receive the aforementioned information and / or commercial communications, he may at any time choose the option to “Cancel the subscription” in the email itself, and consequently, Nozama will immediately cease sending the aforementioned information. .
3.2.- Nozama may also send the User messages and / or offers related to said services by means of “push” notifications consisting of sending said promotional messages and / or offers to their mobile phone. If the Nozama User wishes not to receive the commercial communications of this point and the previous 3.1., The User may eliminate them jointly by deactivating their privacy preferences in their profile with a single click.
3.3.- Nozama and / or third parties associated with Nozama, may use the delivery address of the order entered by the User for the purpose of carrying out promotional activities for the delivery of free samples or products of the service related to Nozama (ie delivery of free samples at home or advertising brochures) together with the delivery of the order that may be of interest to the User.
3.4.- Through the use of the Nozama Platform, Users may also receive commercial communications from third parties associated with the Platform such as Facebook and Google, all based on the privacy preferences that the User has on said Platforms.
The above treatments will be carried out by virtue of Nozama’s legitimate interest in carrying out “marketing” activities for the benefit of the Users, as described in the following point. It is worth mentioning that Users may make use of their privacy management center for the purpose of unsubscribing online “marketing” services or canceling their account that does not agree to receive samples together with Nozama orders.
4.- Share User data with third parties
4.2.- If the ownership of Nozama changes or most of its assets are acquired by a third party, Users are informed that Nozama will transfer their data to the acquirer’s entities in order to continue providing the services subject to data processing. The new manager will communicate their identification data to Users. Nozama states that it will comply with the duty of information to the relevant Control Authority in the event that the aforementioned situations occur, and will notify the Users of the change of responsible at the time it occurs. This treatment will be carried out by virtue of the contract signed with Nozama.
4.3.- When a User inserts her card number in the Nozama Platform, it is stored directly by our Payment Platforms, which will allow the User’s account to be charged. This treatment will be carried out as long as it is necessary to be able to execute the contract signed between the User and Nozama by the Terms and Conditions of the Platform.
4.4.- With your explicit consent, Nozama may transfer your personal data to third parties associated with Nozama as long as the User has expressly, informed and unequivocally accepted said transfer of data and knows the purpose and recipient of these.
Does Nozama share the information it collects?
For the correct development of the contractual relationship and excellence in the provision of the service, as well as for the legitimate interest of Nozama, it will share certain personal data of the User with:
– Suppliers with whom Nozama has a commercial agreement: through the website and the application, Nozama can be used to facilitate the face-to-face purchase of products in stores with which Nozama has a commercial agreement. In such cases, the User’s name and telephone number may be shared with the aforementioned store for the sole purpose of facilitating the transaction. In the event that the User contacts the providers described directly and provides their data directly to them, Nozama will not be responsible for the use that the providers make.
In the choice of service providers, Nozama may transfer user data outside the borders of the European Economic Area. In these cases, and prior to shipment, Nozama will ensure that these service providers comply with the minimum security standards established by the European Commission and that they always treat the data according to the instructions provided by Nozama. Nozama may have a contractual relationship with them where the service providers undertake to comply with Nozama’s instructions and incorporate the necessary security measures to protect User data.
– Payment gateway: Nozama does not store the credit card data of the Users. However, the identifying data of the credit / debit card (number and expiration date) are stored by the payment service provider chosen by Nozama, whose security measures are high as long as it is PC1 Compliant according to the Security Standard of Data for the Payment Card Industry or PCI DSS. If the User requests to delete the data corresponding to the means of payment that she entered in her profile, the third party payment service provider will delete said data from its servers.
– Prior legal requirement, Nozama may share information with executive authority bodies and / or third parties regarding requests for information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
– The companies of the Nozama group: In order to provide Nozama services, depending on the geographical area from which users request services, certain personal data of Users may be transferred to their subsidiaries. Users are informed that when registering on the Platform from any country where Nozama operates, their data will be stored in the Nozama database located in Spain and owned by the English company Nozama.Green Ltd. The data will be communicated , in the case of subsidiaries outside the EEA, through the systems enabled by the European Commission and the Regulation, to countries that have recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data or through contracts approved by the European Commission by which they are established and guaranteed the rights of the interested parties.
– Call Center services and incident management: To offer a Customer Service and call center, actions aimed at measuring the degree of satisfaction of Users and provision of administrative support services, Nozama may communicate User data to companies located in countries outside the EEA, as long as it is authorized and the security requirements mentioned in the previous point are met.
– Service providers for fraud control: Nozama will share User data with providers that offer fraud control services, to study the risk of the operations carried out.
– Service providers for the anonymization of some data: to avoid the improper use of User data by third-party service providers. Nozama may transfer the data of the Users so that they can be anonymized and used only for the provision of the service to the Users. For example, Nozama may transfer the telephone number of the Users to third parties to anonymize them and provide them in this format to the providers used to fulfill the services contracted by the Users.
– The data of Nozama Users will not be transmitted to any third party except that (i) it is necessary for the services requested, in the event that Nozama collaborates with third parties (ii) when Nozama has express and unequivocal authorization from the User , (iii) when requested by the competent authority in the exercise of its functions (to investigate, prevent or take actions related to illegal actions) or (iv) finally, if required by law.
– With the consent of the User also: to third parties who are not commercial partners, without a link with Nozama, as long as there is a prior and unequivocal authorization from the User.
What rights do Users have?
– How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party for a period of 24 months from the last interaction.
In the event of withdrawing consent or opposing the treatment, the data will be blocked and will no longer be processed, and will be kept for a period of 4 years in order to be able to claim or defend ourselves against possible claims.
– Right to withdraw your consent
At any time, the User may withdraw their consent to the processing of data by Nozama.
For its withdrawal, it will be enough for the User to fill in and send the Contact Form. The withdrawal of consent may be made at any time by the interested party. Users accept and consent that the withdrawal of consent will imply that Nozama can not provide the services of its Platform.
– What information can Users access?
Nozama gives the User access to a large amount of information about his account and his operations in Nozama.Green so that he can see, and in certain cases, update said information.
All Users may access their profile and complete and / or edit it as they deem appropriate. As previously indicated, the User may access and create an account through their Facebook profile. The information and data provided by the User will be available at all times in their user account and may be modified by the User through the edit profile option.
– Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and right to data portability
The right of access is conceived as the right that the user has to request that Nozama treat any of his data, together with the information established in article 15 of the Regulation.
As established in article 16 of the Regulation, the User may request Nozama to rectify the data present in its database if they are incomplete.
The right of deletion empowers the User to request that Nozama delete his personal data in the cases provided for in article 17 of the Regulation.
If the User requests it, based on the conditions of article 18 of the Regulation, Nozama will limit the use of their data to the provisions of that article.
Article 20 of the Regulation regulates the right to portability that Users have, which will allow them to request Nozama to send all the data they have in a structured and automatic reading format, being able to request that it transmit them to another person in charge of it. User request.
The User will also have the right to oppose the treatment of the personal data that Nozama has in his possession as established in article 21 of the same Regulation.
The exercise of these is very personal, so it will be necessary for the affected party to prove her identity. The exercise of these rights must be done in writing signed by the owner of the data, indicating their address, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document or other supporting document, addressing Nozama, through their Contact Form or the offices by Nozama.
– What are the options that Users have?
As previously indicated, if the User wishes to stop receiving emails from Nozama, they may adjust their subscriptions in the email tray and press the “You can cancel the Subscription” button.
Additionally, Users may choose that Nozama does not know their geolocation. Most mobile devices provide users with the option to disable location services. This possibility is usually found in the device’s configuration menu. If you have any doubts about how to deactivate the location services of your device, Nozama recommends that Users contact the manufacturer or the service operator of their device.
Apart from the exercise of the rights described above, Users have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority for knowledge of their claim.
How do we protect User data?
Nozama has adopted the necessary measures recommended by the European Commission and by the competent authority to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. As mentioned above, the personal data provided will not be transferred to third parties without prior authorization from the owner of these.
Notifications and modifications
In the event of a discrepancy between the translated versions and the Spanish version of this text, the latter will prevail.